Think of Italian Formula One teams and Ferrari is first and foremost to come to mind. But the Prancing Horse team is not the only game in town. What is today known as Scuderia Toro Rosso was once, and for two decades, known as Minardi. And for one (unfortunately unsuccessful) season, it was powered by Lamborghini.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
F1 Car Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!