Updates on the current condition of Michael Schumacher remain few and far between, but at last word, the seven-time Formula One World Champion is still in a medically induced coma due to an epidural hematoma he suffered as a result of his recent ski accident. Robin Warner (above), road test editor at Road & Track, suffered a similar head trauma following a 38-foot fall during an SRT Viper vs. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG photo shoot last February.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Epidural Hematoma Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!