Last week, there were gasps all around as people watched how a Cash-for-Clunkers trade-in meets its smoky end. Even though the program was blessed with a $2B lifeline to continue, there may be fewer silicate glass engine deaths from now on since dealers have been granted the option of waiting to kill engines until after they receive their rebates.
1 / 1
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 3, 2009
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Engine Kill Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!