Chevrolet is bringing its EN-V 2.0 to the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City in China to show off the "Electric Networked-Vehicle" and demonstrate sustainable urban mobility. The small, two-seat EV concept is an updated version of the original EN-V, a vision of getting around in a future world where space is at a premium and clean air is a priority.
En V 2.0
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
En V 2.0 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!