The current Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG may be in the autumn of its years, but it's still one of our very favorite sport sedans. Ever. Yes, its paddle-shift transmission may not always follow orders, but with stupendous levels of thrust from its charismatic naturally aspirated 6.2-liter V8, ebullient rear-wheel-drive dynamics and that noise, we frankly don't care that it's getting on a bit.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Feb 1, 2013
Buyers wanting a little more power from a standard Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG now have the all-new Edition 507 to lust after. As its name suggests, this new model features a more powerful 507-horsepower AMG V8, and it also gets plenty of performance and styling upgrades as well. Unlike the Black Series, the 2014 C63 AMG Edition 507 will be offered in both sedan and coupe body styles when it goes on sale this summer; based on the images, it appears that European customers will also be able to enjoy th
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models