Jay Leno's Garage is teaming with electricity now that the Proterra Ecoliner electric transit bus has arrived. The lithium-titanate-powered Ecoliner could well be the type of bus that will revolutionize mass transit. It incorporates elements of Formula One, tank technology and regenerative braking that captures 30 percent of energy that would otherwise be wasted.
- Domenick Yoney
- Sep 11, 2010
Proterra BE35 all-electric bus – Click above to watch video after the jump
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models