This is the second vehicle that we've shown you which is made almost entirely of biomass. The first one was undoubtedly cool and used hemp materials for the bodywork. That car ran on ethanol and would be a first class ride for the right person, and it was capable of 150 miles per hour. This one, on the other hand, is made entirely of wood. The source article does not mention if it was nailed, screwed of glued together... maybe all three. I would not recommend such high speeds in it, which is alr
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Eco One Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!