We've seen automotive price-fixing scandals in the past, most recently against nine Japanese suppliers that received $740 million in fines from the US Department of Justice. Now the European Union is cracking down hard on the anti-competitive practice. On March 25, its regulators raided several exhaust system suppliers, including one based in the US, and more busts could be on the way.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Eberspaecher Group Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!