Armada, an "integrated group mainly engaged in bus tourism" with more than 5,500 buses running, is going to purchase 207 hybrid Eaton buses. The buses come from the same company that recently signed a large deal with Coca Cola. The powertrain is made up of a 6-cylinder diesel Cummins unit and a 44 kW electric motor. The buses will be delivered by Eaton from the U.S. but will be mounted completely in China. Guangzhou already has a test fleet of 30 hybrid buses.
Eaton Truck Hybrid
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Eaton Truck Hybrid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!