LG Chem is rapidly shaping up to be one of the world leaders in supplying lithium ion batteries for transportation applications. We already knew that LG Chem would be supplying General Motors with cells for the Chevrolet Volt and packs for the General's upcoming two-mode plug-in hybrid. LG is also supplying packs to Hyundai for its Korean-market Elantra hybrid and the upcoming Sonata hybrid.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Eaton Corp. Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!