Click above for high-res gallery of the EarthRoamer in action
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jul 7, 2007
Even though Jeep is world-renowned for its mud-plugging potential, that hasn't stopped eager outdoorsman from outfitting the iconic off-roader with every manner of survivalist gear. Some aftermarket manufacturers allow you to do it piece-by-piece, while more die-hard companies give you the full monty, with everything necessary to take on the world and more.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models