There were around 1,400 examples of the BMW e46 M3 CSL built, and by all accounts they were exceptionally well received. However, according to Ludwig Willisch, the boss of the automaker's M division, the current e92 M3 won't get the same treatment. He – or perhaps the accountants – feel that "based on current numbers, there is most likely insufficient demand for the M3 CSL."
- Damon Lavrinc
- Nov 9, 2007
The Essen Motor Show in Germany has become one of the major outlets for Europe's aftermarket tuners to show their wares to a dedicated fan base. Among the many models set to make their modified debut in the land of schnitzel and spatzel is the AC Schnitzer BMW E92 M3.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models