Admittedly, there isn't much saving of the earth that's going to be done with a 630-horsepower twin-turbo 12-cylinder behemoth of a powerplant, but you've still got to give credit to Bentley for massaging another 30 horses from its already massively powerful W12 engine. We've taken a long look at ethanol as a fuel for performance in the past, and this new Bentley is sure to bring the issue back to the fore when it's released at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
E85 Bentley Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!