Owners of certain 2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class coupes will need to make an unscheduled trip to the service bay soon, as the automaker has just announced a recall due to faulty side curtain airbags. A total of 499 E350 and E550 models are affected, all of which were built between April 2 and June 29, 2012.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 24, 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Jul 13, 2012
Photographers have managed to snap a handful of photos of the facelifted 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe out and about on public streets. From the looks of things, designers have graced the two-door with a new front fascia, complete with light elements likely borrowed from the E-Class wagon and sedan. Those include integrated LED-daytime running lights first time, whereas the old DRL array was left stuck in the fascia itself. Meanwhile, the grille appears to have turned slightly more more verti
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models