Click on the image above for high-res gallery of Tim Knowles' Jaguar E-Type art plotter
E Type Jag
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 21, 2008
Speculation is still big buiness at Jaguar: the leaper could be going upscale with a Daimler revival, going potentially diesel with the XK, and there's the never-ending rumor of something like an F-Type. Now, finally, a few pieces of fruit have fallen from the guesswork tree: Jaguar has filed trademark papers for the terms C-XE and C-XJ.
- Alex Nunez
- Sep 27, 2006
Regular Autoblog readers will recognize Chuck Goolsbee's name almost immediately. It's not uncommon to find Chuck weighing in on various topics in our comment threads, and those of you who've taken the time to click on his name are probably familiar with Chuck's blog, in which he details his exploits behind the wheel of his '65 E-Type Jag. That car is today's RR of the Day.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models