Motor Trend's Roadkill series is all about taking relatively unloved vehicles and putting some work into them to make them seriously fun performance machines. If you need your car to be perfect, with shiny chrome and modern amenities, then these creations might not fit your style. Their work is more in line with very functional rat rods.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!