We found the third-generation Ducati Monster 1200S to be a comfortable but quite capable sport bike during our First Ride. But what if you love the new bike's brawny looks but don't think you'll need the full 1200cc V-twin? At first blush, we'd say you might be crazy, but Ducati is looking out for you with the latest addition to its lineup – the Monster 821.
Ducati Monster 821
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Ducati Monster 821 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!