While most of its competitors have already showed off scores of concept cars headed to the 2012 SEMA Show, all we've seen from Toyota so far is the Sequoia Family Dragster. With less than a week to go until the show, Toyota has let its floodgates open showing off three concepts using the redesigned Avalon, a TRD version of the FJ Cruiser and a mean-looking, off-road Tundra.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 26, 2012
- Damon Lavrinc
- May 3, 2010
2011 Ford Mustang V6 DUB Edition – Click above for high-res image
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models