Wide, chunky, low-down and matte gray. There aren't many things for which we'd consider that a flattering descriptive, but the Citroën DS4 Racing concept is just such a thing.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 28, 2012
Citroën did it before with the DS3, bringing a DS3 Racing limited edition hatchback to the 2010 Geneva Motor Show, now it's time for the DS4 Racing concept. As with its predecessor it's been developed by Citroën Racing, the arm that preps the car that's won the WRC seven times running.
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 8, 2010
Citroën DS4 – Click above for high-res image gallery
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models