What Car? has a first driving impression of Subaru's new diesel-powered Legacy. It's the first compression ignition engine from the quirky Japanese brand. It's not a particularly detailed review and doesn't provide much hard data. However, according to the magazine the new engine which is available in the Legacy wagon and Outback is a gem. They like the smooth running boxer which provides respectable performance to go with it's 41mpg (U.S.) combined EU rating. It looks like this will definitely
1 / 1
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Jan 31, 2008
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Driving Impressions Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!