Under the "sign us up for that job" heading, the crew at Drag Times took it upon themselves to perform some straight-line road tests with a 60-kWh Tesla Model S. And the publication found that the automaker may have been a bit too modest about the performance levels of that particular all-electric sedan, something that perhaps BMW is already aware of.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Drag Times Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!