Under its SunShot Initiative, the U.S. Department of Energy announced that it will hand out up to $112.5 million over the next five years to fund the development of advanced solar photovoltaic (PV) manufacturing processes throughout the U.S. The Department says that its SunShot Advanced Manufacturing Partnerships will assist the solar power industry in overcoming technical barriers and reducing costs for PV installations. This, the DOE hopes, should help the U.S. regain its position as a worldwi
- Eric Loveday
- May 12, 2010
It seems like this story replays itself time and again. Some company is awarded a bunch of money from the federal government for advanced battery technology and claims that its breakthroughs will lead to yada yada yada. We've heard it many times, too, but it would be unfair not to give props when due, right?
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Oct 30, 2009
Aptera 2e final design rendering - Click above to enlarge
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models