Click above for a high-res gallery of the Dodge EV
Dodge Ev Spy Shots
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Dec 8, 2008
When we first saw the three electric concepts from Chrysler, we immediately began thinking that the Dodge EV, with its Lotus-based chassis and electric drivetrain from UQM, would be the easiest to get on the road in a timely manner. After all, it would require the least amount of extra engineering from Chrysler. Looks like those early predictions were accurate, as spy shots of the Dodge EV being tested on real roads have surfaced.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models