The DeLorean DMC-12 was, for a brief but shining moment, the dream of the 1980s motorist. Eventually failed in the cold, hard, reality of bad business deals and sketchy engineering, the gullwing DeLorean has nevertheless refused to go away. The injection of stardom from Back to the Future and the motoring media's near sycophantic obsession with the wild life of John Z. DeLorean have given the brand legs that wouldn't have been believed in the darkest days of 1983.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!