In another sign of its success, Ford has announced that it will be paying out a quarterly dividend, the first time it will do so in over five years. The five-cents-a-share dividend will begin on March 1, 2012.
- Stuart Waterman
- Jul 13, 2006
Ford Motor announced Thursday that it is cutting its dividend in half, and reducing the fees paid to board members. While chief executive Bill Ford Jr. stated that the move was intended to strengthen the company's liquidity position during its ongoing restructuring, analysts believe the measure is largely symbolic.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models