Founded by a steam car named Stanley in 1909, Radiator Springs was once a bustling little fuel stop along Route 66 between Gallup, New Mexico and Kingman, Arizona. At least that's what the plot of Pixar's "Cars" says.
Disney California Adventure Park
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Disney California Adventure Park Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!