Panasonic aims to purify exhaust gas from diesel engines in the most environmentally friendly way possible with its newly-designed alkali metal-based catalyst for decomposing particulate matter. According to Panasonic, the alkali metal compound accelerates the oxidation of particulate matter while substantially reducing the need for high-priced platinum. As Panasonic claims, its new alkali metal catalyst can effectively reduce platinum use to one-fifth the amount currently used by other methods,
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!