Autoweek reports that Ford is developing a 4.4-liter diesel V8, slated for the F-150 pickup and possibly the Expedition SUV.
- Stuart Waterman
- Apr 8, 2006
Ford Motor's new top-of-the-line diesel (photo at right) starting rolling off the production line Friday at the company's Dagenham Diesel Centre in Britain. The new powerplant is a twin-turbo 3.6-liter V8 that puts out about 265 hp (270 ps) and 472 ft-lb. of torque (640 Nm). Up to 25,000 of the new V8s will be produced annually.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models