The Detroit Historical Museum prepares to put its 1935 Stout Scarab back on display after 12 years. The nearly priceless car is called the ancestor of the minivan.
Detroit Historical Museum
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Detroit Historical Museum Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!