Tesla isn't holding its Detroit Auto Show press conference until tomorrow, but there's a new Model X on the stand today. This one is white – and, in a nice touch, it's simply called "white" – and has an updated interior and new wheels. We doubt those wheels will ever make it to production, since they have carbon fiber spokes that are pure flair, not structural.
Detroit 2013 Auto Show
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Detroit 2013 Auto Show Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!