Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo has two robocops on patrol. Well, they are technically stationary, but they're still keeping pedestrians in the country's capital safer. The city of about 10 million people suffers from choking traffic, and the eight-foot-tall, aluminum and steel robots are installed at two, high-traffic intersections to regulate traffic flow.
Democratic Republic Of Congo
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Democratic Republic Of Congo Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!