Deltawing Technology Group announces it is developing a two-seat GT-class race car, alongside two- and four-door street-legal passenger cars. According to modeling carried out by Meszler Engineering Services, a DeltaWing road car would return 57 miles per gallon combined when powered by a 138-horsepower, four-cylinder engine.
Deltawing Four Seat Roadcar
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 22, 2015
- Chris Bruce
- May 28, 2014
The DeltaWing has been an interesting experiment to watch evolve. It started out as just a test in the 2012 24 Hours of Le Mans to see if such a radically different design could actually be competitive on the track. It has kept racing though and entered its second season of racing in the US this year. DeltaWing Technologies Inc. is now taking the next big leap in the racecar's tech with a four-seat roadcar concept (pictured above).
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models