Among the astronomically-priced trailer queens, pimped-out SUVs and the just plain weird vehicles that have been on the auction block at Barrett Jackson, next month, there will be one good-hearted gem of a hot rod that will find its way to the podium.
- Stuart Waterman
- Aug 16, 2006
Ford Motor is playing at both ends of automotive history for this weekend's Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit, showcasing both its iconic high-octane hot rod, the '32 Ford, and its hydrogen fuel-powered Focus Fuel Cell Vehicle.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models