Odd-looking Porsche Cayenne mules have been spurring rumors that a Bentley SUV is in the works, with some reporting that Bentley insiders are calling the project the Cross Continental. Reilly Brennan over at Winding Road went straight to the source and asked Bentley's new general manager for public relations, David P. Reuter, whether or not there was any truth to the matter.
- John Neff
- Jul 26, 2006
Rumors of a Bentley SUV in the works continue to swirl, with WorldCarFans reporting the off-roader has been dubbed the "Cross Continental" internally. The Bentley CC will likely be based on the next gen. Touareg/Cayenne/Q7 platform, which would explain why all the spy shots we've seen have been of Porsche Cayenne mules.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models