The Dutch city of Amsterdam is the first European city to install networked charging stations provided by Coulomb Technologies. The first 45 Chargepoint stations (neé Smartlet) are being installed as part of a two-year demonstration project. Amsterdam plans to have 200 of the Chargepoints by 2012 with the goal of supporting up to 10,000 plug-in vehicles in the city by 2015.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!