It's been over a decade since Rolls-Royce last offered a Corniche, which was the company's name for its unibody coupe and convertible models since the early 1970s. But from the looks of what our photographers recently snapped in Munich, that drought may soon be over.
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 8, 2006
Steve Sansweet, break out your checkbook. The possible piece de resistance for your massive Star Wars memorabilia collection just became available, and unlike the mountains of toys and other swag that comprise most of it, this one can be driven home (well, not really, since it's in the UK, but you get my drift).
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models