Here's one from the unsurprising file: The Consumer Electronics Association has written the National Traffic Safety Board in opposition to the proposed ban on hands-free calling.
Consumer Electronics Association
CEA survey shows 40% of Americans hope to test drive electric vehicles, but only 25% know anything about them
- Eric Loveday
- Aug 25, 2010
Next year's 2011 International Consumers Electronics Show (CES), produced by the Consumers Electronics Association (CEA), will, for the first time ever, showcase a full range of electric vehicles (EVs), charging equipment and energy storage devices. In order to better understand America's perception of EVs, the CEA's market research division conducted an online consumer study titled "Electric Vehicles: The Future of Driving." The study concludes that while many Americans may be intrigued to try
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models