To let a car do what it wants is very different than making it do what you want. It's the difference between a car's rear end getting loose in a corner and the intentional act of drifting. There's a huge chasm of skill that lies between the two, though the end result might look the same sometimes.
1 / 1
- Drew Phillips
- Nov 6, 2009
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Conrad Grunewald Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!