The plebeian versions of the Lancer sedan were unveiled to us earlier this week, but the base DE, ES and mildly sporty GTS models are not the versions in which we are particularly interested. That model would be the legendary EVO, and while we're still not privy to its production version yet, Mitsubishi will be bringing this Prototype X Concept to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit to wet our appetites. It looks hot and not at all unlike the various EVO-inspired concepts Mitsu
- Erin Mays
- Oct 3, 2006
Brembo brakes and dual exhaust are two of the clues that identity this car despite its camouflage -- the Lancer EVO X, which is one of the most hotly-anticipated vehicles coming out in 2007 for the '08 model year. Mitsubishi's Concept-X, which made the auto show circuit throughout 2006, showed some new styling directions for the vehicle, including a more slanted front end, meaner headlights and gaping front fascia.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models