A lot of interesting conversation takes place annually at the SAE World Congress. The conference brings together heads of companies, scientists, engineers and people from many other walks of life. With so much diversity present at a single event, it's only a matter of time before some off-the-wall idea got bounced around for adamant attendees to duke it out.
Clean Electricity Production
- Eric Loveday
- Apr 21, 2010
- Xavier Navarro
- Jul 26, 2007
Seminole Electric Cooperative, based in Tampa, FL, announced plans to solicit proposals for a CO2 capture demonstration project at its proposed Seminole Generating Station (SGS) Unit 3 facility. The power plant will be the first in the state to have a carbon capture device attached to it, and it's planned to generate 750 MW of power and will be built along two other plants SGS has that generate 650 MW each.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models