Mercedes-Benz made news in December when we learned that Kate Upton, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover model, would be pitching the automaker's all-new 2014 CLA at the Super Bowl next month. With Mercedes determined to target a more youthful buyer for its stylish compact sedan, choosing a beautiful 20-year-old pinup seemed to make good sense.
- Michael Harley
- Jan 22, 2013
- Zach Bowman
- Jan 16, 2013
The Mercedes-Benz CLA earned itself a spot on our list of the top five unveils of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, and for good reason. The German luxury compact is the first small car from the Silver Arrow that looks suitably premium inside and out. Nowness.com has turned out a new video of the CLA featuring super model Karlie Koss in the lead role. We aren't entirely sure what the premise is, but from what we can tell, it looks as if the CLA comes to life and proceeds to be a giant jerk.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models