For folks who prefer to put natural gas directly into their vehicle rather than converting it to electricity first, CNG vehicles offer a cleaner alternative to gasoline power while still using a traditional powertrain. If you're looking for a sedan that runs on CNG, your current options are pretty limited - especially in the US - and you'll almost certainly be taking a look at Honda. The 2015 Honda Civic Natural Gas goes on sale starting November 19 in 37 states.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 19, 2011
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 8, 2007
Truth be told, there was not much new in the way of green technology at the Chicago Auto Show this year. Most of the vehicles that are of interest to our readers have been covered in depth here in our Detroit Auto Show coverage and L.A. Auto Show coverage.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models