General Motors made a series of top-level appointments last month. The highest-profile of them, of course, was the nomination of Mary Barra as Chief Executive Officer. But the industrial giant also named Tim Solso as chairman and Dan Ammann as president. The one thing that was missing was a new CFO.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Chuck Stevens Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!