The Chrysler 200 will be getting a complete redesign for the 2014 model year, and as a last hurrah for the current model, Chrysler plans to unveil this sporty-looking version of the sedan at the New York Auto Show. Chrysler and Carhartt, a clothing company headquartered in the Detroit area, are already collaborating on a new "Imported from Detroit" fashion line, and now the two companies are working together to create the 2013.5 Chrysler 200 S Special Edition.
Chrysler 200 S
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 21, 2013
- Jeff Glucker
- Apr 21, 2011
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jan 31, 2011
The average age of those who buy new Chryslers? Sixty-two. That's not good for a brand that's looking to expand into new markets and thereby increase sales. Invariably, such a strategy means younger buyers will need to be lured into the showroom.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models