The constant churn at General Motors' U.S. marketing organization continues with the hiring of former Hyundai marketing vice president, Chris Perry (right), to run marketing for the Chevrolet brand. Perry follows former top Hyundai marketing chief Joel Ewanick over to GM just five months after replacing him as the head of marketing at the Korean automaker. Perry is the fourth marketing executive chosen to run Chevrolet in the past 13 months.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- May 15, 2010
Chris Perry has some big shoes to fill in his new job. Hyundai has named Perry to replace Joel Ewanick as its vice-president of marketing. Ewanick, who left Hyundai in March for a short stay in the same position at Nissan, recently was appointed to that role at General Motors.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models