Earlier this year, Malta-based Silex Power promoted a concept electric vehicle that could go from San Francisco to Portland on a single charge. Not content with that claim, the company is now saying it's ready to make a high-powered electric charger that could fully recharge a top-of-the-line Tesla Model S in about the time it takes to play a hit single.
- Danny King
- Jun 18, 2013
- Jon LeSage
- Feb 22, 2013
Check it out: according to Silex Power, it's a force of nature," a "fluid form... the pinnacle of technological innovation. It's the epitome of elegance and luxury, a synopsis of the superior class... the most technologically vehicle ever conceived. It's the dawn of a new era in electric mobility – the Chreos.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models