It was sweet, sweet victory for Anne Gemkow of Chicago as she pocketed the keys to her new Jeep Liberty, recently. She was the lucky licker in the Sweetest Day the Jeep Way contest in which contestants had to lick clean the grilles of seven chocolate-covered Jeep products.
Chocolate Covered Jeep
- Chris Tutor
- Sep 19, 2007
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Licking_chocolate_covered_Jeeps_for_contest_seems_unsanitary'; You've heard of death by chocolate, but on Oct. 18, Chrysler will attempt Jeep by chocolate. The company is covering seven Jeeps in chocolate and the first two of seven contestants to lick ther vehicles clean will advance to the next level, searching for the keys to a 2008 Jeep Liberty in another Jeep filled with candy.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models