If you thought the Kawei K1 pickup that we featured previously was a pretty blatant example of a Chinese automaker ripping off another company's design, you haven't seen anything yet. Meet the Landwind E32. Does it remind you of anything? A Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, perhaps?
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Chinese Knockoff Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!