Children In Cars
- Chris Tutor
- Jun 11, 2007
OK, anyone with kids probably said the same thing we did after reading the headline, "Duh." We hope LV, a British insurance company, didn't pay much for this study, which says distractions from kids cause even more accidents than mobile phones. They could have asked almost anyone with children what's more distracting and gotten their answer for free.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models