Chevrolet showed off a pair of new Sonic sedans at the LA Auto Show, giving the new RS Sedan and Dusk their official auto show debuts. The RS is kind of a known quantity, adding the same tweaks found on the RS Hatch, including new wheels, a body kit, tweaked suspension and a few racy bits in the interior.
Chevy Sonic Dusk
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 18, 2013
The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado will no doubt be one of the bigger debuts at this week's LA Auto Show, but the new midsize pickup won't be the only bit of news coming from the Bowtie brand. Chevrolet has just confirmed that two new Sonic models will hit the stage in LA – the RS Sedan and the production Dusk, the latter of which we first saw in concept form at the 2012 SEMA Show (pictured below).
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models